Not just your typical symbol dictionary, Wright and Marrama write a concise, easy-to-understand, and definitive guide to starting your tea leaf reading journey. This book includes everything from the history of tea and of this technique, to how to read the leaves, to how to handle the news you may get from the leaves. It also includes quite a few recipes of traditional and contemporary goodies to accompany your tea.
The description on the back of the book reads:
Whether you're wondering about career, finances, love, or health, Salem witches Sandra Mariah Wright and Leanne Marrama are here to help build your intuitive skills and transform your life. Reading the Leaves shows you how to:
- brew a cup of tea for divination purposes
- interpret more than 200 time-tested symbols, as well as what their size, location, and relationship to other shapes mean
- set an intention
- create a regular tea ritual
- keep a tea leaf reading journal
- perform a reading for family and friends
- make favourite teatime recipes
- respond when a "bad" symbol shows up
You already possess the tools, and with Sandra and Leanne's guidance, the true journey of self-discovery can begin. You don't have to be a witch to find your inner magic.
Please keep in mind that ALL of our prices INCLUDE tax. Because of this, our prices sometimes seem to be higher than list price when they are not actually.