Astrology is a stellar language that allows us to understand the nuances of who we are and how to live our lives with more insight and awareness. We look to our zodiac signs to help us navigate our relationships, career, finances, and family matters - it's really all about getting more acquainted with ourselves.
Divided into twelve sections, Astrology: A Guided Workbook includes an array of thoughtful writing prompts that will help you record new insights from an astrological perspective. First plot your birth chart, then connect to the celestial cycles, as you work your way through chapters such as:
- The Rising Signs: The zodiac sign that was rising up when you were born indicates how other people see you or the image you present to the world. Along with the moon sign, this is the next most important part of your birth chart.
- The 12 Houses: The first house on your birth chart is where your rising sign is located, and each house is associated with a different aspect of your personality and life.
- The Moon Signs: The position of the moon and the zodiac sign it was passing through when you were born defines your emotional self and inner world.
- The Sun Signs: The position of the sun and the zodiac sign it was passing through when you were born reveals who you are, your sense of self, and what drives you.
- Planetary Rulers and Retrogrades: Each planet was in a sign when you were born and they will impact your personality, deepest desires, and opportunities for growth.