Deepen your connection to seasonal energies and discover new ways to commemorate each sabbat. This almanac offers fresh perspectives on the Wheel of the Year as well as spells, rituals, crafts, and recipes that draw from both leading-edge ideas and old-world wisdom. With guidance from esteemed practitioners, you can build a migration mobile for Ostara, fry dandelion blossoms for Beltane, conduct a Litha ritual to appease a solitary fairy, explore what makes you feel truly rested during the busy Yule season, and more.
Contributors include Charlie Rainbow Wolf, Enfys J. Book, Deborah Castellano, Melissa Tipton, Suzanne Ress, Kate Freuler, Lupa, Mickie Mueller, Natalie Zaman, and others. Includes more than fifty articles written for newcomers and experienced witches:
- Creative, low-cost arts and crafts projects
- Quick and easy recipes for delicious appetizers, entrees, beverages, and desserts
- An overview of astrological influences for each sabbat season
- Extended rituals for groups and individuals
- Captivating Pagan folklore and customs
- Samhain 2023 to Mabon 2024